- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
- Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
- Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure fully closed.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
Free Replacement Guarantee
- Avoid damage to the LipoSack. Replace if it becomes ripped, worn or is involved in a battery failure.
- If your LipoSack is involved in a failure resulting in a
venting of the battery and fire return it to us with a statement of the
circumstances and receive a replacement LipoSack free of charge!